On April 28, 2021, the high-level roundtable, co-organized by IEC Group and Softserve, has been successfully held in Hanoi with the participation of representatives of some related ministries and central branches; leadership from the domestic and foreign companies that are spearheading digital transformation in their industry.
Featuring the theme “Digital transformation in Vietnam’s businesses: From thought to action and recommendations”, the high-level roundtable provided opportunities for panelists to discuss the pillars and key elements of national digital transformation strategy; share current status, opportunities as well as challenges of businesses, thereby propose recommendations and policies to support businesses in the digital transformation process.
List of panelists participating in the high-level roundtable:
- Assoc. Prof. Vu Minh Khuong, Associate Professor, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, NUS;
- Mr. John King, Senior Vice President APAC, Softserve;
- Ms. Vu Thi Minh Tu, Director of External Affairs, Lazada Vietnam;
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Quynh Giao, Senior Executive – Vice President, BIDV;
- Mr. Tran Cong Quynh Lan, Deputy General Director, Vietinbank;
- Mr. Nguyen Viet Ha, CEO, Son Ha Group;
- Mr. Tran Tuc Ma, CEO, Traphaco JSC;
- Mr. Do Truong Minh, CEO, Bao Viet Holdings;
- Mr. Ho Minh Tam, CEO, Vietcredit;
- Mr. Le Hong Ha, CEO, Vietnam Airlines;
- Mr. Vo Quang Lam, Deputy General Director, EVN.
ABOUT IEC GROUP
International Events & Consulting Group – IEC Group takes the lead in B2B event management, marketing and consulting services. Over the years, we own, develop and organize a portfolio of brand-name conferences and exhibitions that serve customers across industries and provide connectivity and business-critical insight across communities of buyers and sellers. Apart from running series of market-leading summits and a full spectrum of on-demand event management, we leverage our collective experience and knowledge to deliver the marketing and consulting services that help our clients to transform and grow business in Vietnam.