With the aim of bringing together leaders and experts to gain insights into the Digital Economy, as well as update the latest solutions, IEC Group and HPE co-organize a High-level roundtable featuring the theme “Powering digital economy – The driver of economic growth in the new normal” in September 9th, 2021.
The 4th outbreak of COVID-19 in Vietnam is causing many negative impacts, but at the same time creating opportunities and great leverage to promote the strong development of e-commerce in particular and the digital economy in general. In the current context, developing a contactless economy is being considered as a solution to successfully fulfill the “dual” task of fighting the epidemic and restoring economic growth.
The high-level roundtable on Digital economy shared opportunities and challenges facing webtech companies in the process of digital transformation and business ecosystem expansion. During the roundtable, the current situation and the future plan of webtech companies to achieve targeted growth in the new normal were also shared by the attending experts. Since then, the panelists has made a number of proposals and policies recommendations to encourage the development of new products, services and online business models of the digital economy.
The high-level roundtable was a success with over 20 leaders coming from Government and businesses in the fields of e-commerce, multimedia communications, tech-delivery, such as:
- Mr. Nguyen Duc Hien | Vice Chairman, Central Economic Commission;
- Mr. Nguyen The Quang | Deputy Director General, Vietnam E-commerce and Digital Economy Agency, Ministry of Industry and Trade;
- Mr. Le Anh Dung | Deputy Director General, Payment Department, The State Bank of Vietnam;
- Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Dung | Vice Chairman, Vietnam E-commerce Association;
- Mr. Sandeep Kapoor | General Manager, APAC, Compute and Webtech Acceleration, Hewlett Packard Enterprise;
- Mr. James Dong | CEO, Lazada Vietnam & Thailand;
- Mr. Tran Tuan Anh | Executive Director, Shopee Vietnam;
- Mr. Nguyen Thanh Long | Marketing Director, TIKI Corporation;
- Ms. Le Thanh Thao | Brand Marketing Director, Sendo;
- Mr. Nguyen The Tan | CEO, VCCorp Corporation;
- Mr. Do Tuan Anh | Chairman & CEO, Appota;
- Ms. Nguyen Thai Hai Van | Managing Director, Grab Vietnam;
- Mr. Nguyen Trung Thanh | Deputy CEO, BAEMIN Vietnam (Woowa Bros.);
- Mr. Phan Tuong Bach | Director of Operations, AhaMove;
- Mr. Bui Sy Phong | Founder & CEO, Telio Vietnam;
- Ms. Dao Thu Phuong | Deputy CEO, Coc Coc;
- Ms. Nainika Taneja | Storage BU Lead, HPE Growth & Emerging Markets, HPE;
- Mr. R.Jay Equia | Category Manager, HPE APAC.
ABOUT IEC GROUP:
International Events & Consulting Group – IEC Group takes the lead in B2B event management, marketing and consulting services. Over the years, we own, develop and organize a portfolio of brand-name conferences and exhibitions that serve customers across industries and provide connectivity and business-critical insight across communities of buyers and sellers. Leveraging the strength of hosting the large-scale summits, we also provide large-medium-small sized enterprises with a full spectrum of on-demand event production services delivering the best results and values. Apart from running a series of market-leading annual industry summits and tailored corporate events, IEC Group brings together our strong and long-term relationship with the public sector and partners coupled with great expertise and experience to offer the marketing and consulting services that help our clients to transform and grow business in Vietnam.