On September 08, 2022, Hanoi, and September 21, HCMC, Authority of Information Security, Ministry of Information & Communications, IEC Group and Viettel Cyber Security co-organized “CIO CSO Summit 2022” To provide a forum for IT leaders, and reputable domestic and international experts to discuss trends and strategies in cybersecurity, as well as provide optimal solutions to invest in security systems for Vietnamese businesses in the hyper-connected era.
In the context of digital transformation, the development of strategies to optimize the security system has become essential to responding to advanced attacks in cyberspace. The CIO CSO Summit 2022 aims to strengthen the organization’s capacity to respond, detect threats early and protect information systems in key sectors through the sharing of IT leaders and reputable domestic and international experts. Also, at the event, Viettel Cyber Security launched the Viettel SOC Platform to support Vietnamese organizations and businesses to thoroughly solve the difficulties in operation and ensure the safety of the information technology system.
The CIO CSO Summit 2022 was attended by several outstanding leaders, including:
- Mr. Nguyen Thanh Phuc | Director General, Authority of Information Security, Ministry of Information & Communications;
- Dr. Nguyen Duc Hien | Vice Chairman, Central Economic Commission
- Mr. Nguyen Son Hai | CEO, Viettel Cyber Security;
- Mr. Robert Trong Tran | Deputy General Manager – Head of Information Security and Technology Risk Consulting Services at EY Vietnam;
- Dr. Phan Thanh Duc | Dean of the Faculty of Management Information System – Banking Academy of Vietnam.
- with nearly 100 IT representatives of corporations, businesses, and banks attending offline and online.
The topic of discussions:
- New security challenges in the digital age: Why is cybersecurity crucial now, and what should you do to get ready in case of an attack?;
- Prevent, detect, investigate and respond to cyber attacks (APT, botnet, DDoS, etc.);
- Common concerns with network security administrators’ innovative mindset on DDoS attacks;
- Optimal technology solutions to identify and counter threats;
- Ensuring security for businesses and organizations while balancing technology investment.
ABOUT IEC GROUP:
International Events & Consulting Group – IEC Group takes the lead in B2B event management, marketing and consulting services. Over the years, we own, develop and organize a portfolio of brand-name conferences and exhibitions that serve customers across industries and provide connectivity and business-critical insight across communities of buyers and sellers. Leveraging the strength of hosting the large-scale summits, we also provide large-medium-small sized enterprises with a full spectrum of on-demand event production services delivering the best results and values. Apart from running a series of market-leading annual industry summits and tailored corporate events, IEC Group brings together our strong and long-term relationship with the public sector and partners coupled with great expertise and experience to offer the marketing and consulting services that help our clients to transform and grow business in Vietnam.